Monday, October 09, 2006

A Sorta Fairytale



Today, feeling a little Red Riding Hoodish. I wore one of the dresses I scored yesterday for about $2. Ye-AH! A first it screamed Madame Serena to me, but I think you can see I changed that. I love the gold on the purple in this dress and the kind of corsetish top. Plus the neckline is really nice.

I really like wearing my scarf like that. And today, I continued playing with socks. Those are trouser socks folded down over my foot.

Now this morning, I felt so sick, so I skipped my first two classes. I'm kind of bummed about that; I hate missing classes, but I probably would have spent them hurling in the bathroom anyways. I got no sleep last night because I couldn't find a comfortable position that didn't contort my spine and thus equal back pain. I got ready, then crawled back into to bed. Of course, I woke up from said nap with dye from my sheets all over my arm. I had lots of fun cleaning that off. Ugh. I feel a lot better now, but not 100%. More like 70%. Ugh. I feel a war with my stomach coming on.

Wow! Now I feel all Princess and the Pea. You know, she was so sensitive and couldn't sleep. Maybe I need to check under my mattress for one... I blame Dress A Day for these thoughts.

Oh well. Least my hair has been liking the weather. And my outfit's cheered me up too.

HUGE scarf and purse- Thrift Town

dress- ARC Thrift Store

Belt (remixed yet again)- JC Penny

shoes- Old Navy

socks- Walmart

No comments: