Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Secretary with Attitude


Two pics of me again today! The one on the right is demonstrating some Tyra-knowledge from America's Next Top Model. (Notive me looking longer and leaner.) I can't wait to see it tonight! I was so glad that they got rid of the traditional bitch before Tyra had a chance to end world hunger -er- make the girl nicer. Unfortunately, my favorite was already kicked off too. The little pixie girl from San Fran. I think her name was Megan. Oh well, I guess I'll have to root for the other California girls, which is pretty much all of them. Melrose is from San Fran too and I'd root for her, but looks like she'll be taking over the bitch role. (The frigid, anal one reserved for the white girl.) <---not racsist when it's true. For now, I think I like the rock girl. She's so cute and fun and I love her hair, though I do also like Aanchal a bit as she is really very lovely and shapely.

Today, I felt really tough in this outfit. Ready to rip out hearts, I was. Maybe it's the grunge element to it. My grunge-inspired outfts always make me feel tough and like wrestling or something. Rarrrg! I think I should have worn taller socks maybe.

And hey! I didn't wear a dress today; I wore a skirt as well as what has become my signature double scarves for this season. Really, the double scarves came about because I wanted to wear my blue silk one, but I didn't think it would keep me warm enough on its own. Thus, the double scarves were born. Using their ultra-super powers, the long stripey one, the Old Navy fleece one, the one my friend knit for me, and the silk scarf save me from a runny nose and sore throat. (When my throat gets cold, it seems to start producing a lot of mucus which leads to a runny nose, post nasal drip, and then a sore throat.)

As for pictures...

I don't date my notes in class anymore. I just draw the outfit I'm wearing that day in the margin and I know what day it was. Someone asked to borrow my notes from a certain day today and I got them out and was looking at my little sketches to figure out the date. That's actually why I decided to do this blog like this. Besides helping me keep track of various outfits, did I like them, what I liked and will like about them in the future in an effort to discover what my classic style will be when I'm older and settle down, it also helps me date stuff better than numbers. The pictures (bad as they are) have more meaning attached then October the 11, 2006 ever will. A picture is worth a worth a thousand words; a date is worth four.

With attitude,
Ivy Frozen

No comments: