Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's a Circus


Today's outfit reminds me of an old time circus or faire, especially in this picture. Kind of has a fun house mirror effect.

Today, I took the car out to find a local thrift store. I found it and dress heaven! I bout two dresses and a skirt all for only $6! That's right, $6! Everything was 50% off today, despite their already low prices. Chi-eah!

This picture was taken in the dressing room there. (It's what I wore out today.) I got plenty of looks. I think I cheered up many people's day today.

I'm currently exploring socks with shoes. Today I wore little ankle socks and folded them down even lower, then paired them with my gold espadrilles.


dress- vintage '70s from mom
shirt- Ross?
shoes- Old Navy
socks- Walmart
bag- Paul and Joe for Target

No comments: