Friday, October 20, 2006

Nurse and Vintage
















Here's Wednesday's look, inspired by old time nurses.

Today, while looking for something else, I stumbled upon this atricle on shopping in El Paso and now I really want to go there. These Por Libras sound like my long lost best friend that I never knew I had! Friendly to my tastes, which always enjoy a good vintage find, and to my wallet, as I'm such a cheap ass.

The article also discusses great places to find, well, anything. Check it out if you live in El Paso, Texas or plan on going there. If not, it'll just make you want to go there! I guess that's part of the point of it though, making El Paso sound great.


White Slip worn as dress- Thrift queen
grey miniskirt (under)-Target
Black thigh highs- Hot Topic
Belt- JC Penny
boots- Charlotte Russe
Swing jacket- Lola
scarf- my friend knit it for me

Longing for El Paso,
Ivy Frozen

No comments: