Sunday, October 15, 2006

Flashback to Friday the 13th


A dark photo in honor of the day. This picture was taken in one of the bathrooms at my school. They have couches and full length mirrors. Kind of annoys me because the schools suposedly don't have enough money, yet they have extra televisions lying out in the halls and they give thousands of dollars each year to the various dorms for activities. I'd rather pay less tuition and then have to help pay for the activities.

I do love Friday the 13th, but I was to stressed to enjoy it. Le sigh. I'm learning French from Enigma. I was so tired once that someone asked me something and I answered in a combination of English, Spanish, French and ended with "fo' shizzle."


Dress- ARC Thrift Store (looks homemade)
Vest- mom (one of my favorite clothing items)
Belt- JC Penny
Socks- Target
Shoes- Old Navy (it's my gold espadrilles yet again.)

No comments: