Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I love shoes...





So, I shall support Zappos today. They have a lovely "save UP TO 50% on clearance" merchandise going on. I rather think that's ongoing, though. (Don't let them fool you!) I'm presenting some lovely shoes from there I'd love to buy if I had that much money to spend on shoes. All the shoes come in a variety of widths, from narrow (for my feet!) to wide, and possibly double wide. They also have good reviews for comfort, etc. on the site. I've heard nothing but good about Zappos, despite the fact that you use the "up to % off trick," trying to convince me that there's a 50% off sale going on. I won't hold it against them, though

These are hot in bronze and comfortable from what the reviews say. In the small picture, I thought the vinyl with rhinestones was piano keys, which would have made these erfect. (Hint to any shoe designers out there. Maybe I should become one, and make pretty shoes like these but with piano keys instead of vinyl.) Anywho, these are still cute and come in many other colors.


These are also cute with good confort ratings. I just wish they came in more colors. Their rasberry is a little too close to pink for my backlash against the oppressive color to handle. But they're so cute...


These have mixed reviews on their comfort, but they're really cute so I'm posting them here anyways. They come in a bunch of awesome colors; this color combo just caught my eye at the moment. The grey pair is hot too.

And only three today, because, well, my computer and blogspot say so. Click on the pictures to go to the shoe's page.

Tuesday's Outfit: shirt- mom (from her grandma or grandma), Shorts- Tara Jarmon for Target, Tights (fishnet with flowers) and suede wrap boots- JC Penny, Belt- off thrifted dress, neck tie- off jean capris from Kohls

Zappos.com,

Ivy Frozen

No comments: