Sunday, October 15, 2006

I do own jeans.


See? I had to be a bit more subdued this weekend since I need a job! Ugh... So much stuff I want to buy, but cannot. So this post will be all the stuff I want to buy once I get a job.

These pumps from Target are awesome. I tried the brown ones on and they're truly comfy! Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, the Target near me only has the brown ones in my size. The have one pair like these, but they're size 9.






This tank either in black or blue. The black might work well with my Halloween costume. I'm going to be a ballerina being an ostrich. Or then again, it probably won't. But it's awesome anyways!



There's more stuff I want (like this pretty, pretty dress from a local vinatge shop) , but no pictures are available of them. Plus, I'm tired right now.

Sleepy,

~*~Ivy~Frozen~*~

No comments: