Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Lounge in Trousers.



I don't own a single pair of sweatpants. That's right! Not a single pair! Fashionistas everywhere envy me! Bwahahahaha!

So what do I lounge around in? Well, typically if it's that lazy a day that I'm not even going out, I lounge around in my pajamas. Much cuter than sweatpants. But, for not quite that lazy days, I lounge in trousers. Yes, trousers. I love my trousers! They're much comfier than jeans and look nicer too. They feel so good!

As proof, there's a picture on the left from Saturday where I basically did nothing except overhear my roommates talking about me (I'm not sure if they undstand the concept of quiet). In their favor though, they did say I have cute shoes and didn't exactly say anything mean. Just some of those well meant but highly insulting to the hearer remarks.

I do like stuff like yoga capris though, and I need to get a some nice exercise wear for my runs. Something that's form fitting with a place for keys and a cellphone. I might have to just add a fanny pack of sorts though to carry my stuff.

And for your daily dose of randomness, anyone know who the girl in this:

painting by Christina Robertson (from 1850) looks like? I'm pretty sure it's an actress and I think from a movie. I can just see the girl with the same look as the one in the painting speaking, but can't figure out who it is!

My Outfit: Tiered Top- Walmart, a few years ago. Holding up really well, sometimes the adjusters for the straps dig into the back.

Pants- Ross, My mom hemmed them up but I think I want to let them down again.

Cropped Hoody- JC Penny

Shoes- Wedge Jellies from Lola. Black socks worn.

Necklaces- My dentist's office and Hawaii

Painting from: http://www.abcgallery.com/

Feeling Lazy,

Ivy Frozen

1 comment:

Ivy Frozen said...

It looks lovely! I'm sure I would enjoy it more if I could really read French. ::can pick up some words, but...::