Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hell P1:The Devil's Shopping Mall



I hate ebay. Okay, fine I don't. I'm just ticked off that some devil person outbid me on a dress at the last minute. The ebay rubs it in my e-mailing me no fewer than five times to tell me I was outbid and keeping track of how many times I've lost at an auction. Really, what is the point in keeping track of how many times you've lost or even won? Is ebay some sort of game? Why, yes. I think it is. Run by the DEVIL!

That's right! Ebay's an evil trap. See, because after losing out on the dress, I then had to seek out more items to bid on to console myself. I tried to bid on another dress and was outbid yet again by the devil's spawn itself.

Continuing in this Groundhog Day loop, I then began searching out for a dream item of mine: a purple, satiny shirtdress. ::much sighing, wistful gazes. And how does the devil spurn me this time? I finally find the PERFECT dress, but by that time I had moved on to searching for something else. This dress hadn't shown up in my previous searches because it was plum, not purple (jerks...). And by the time I found it, 10 seconds were left in the auction. Needless to say, I did not get it!

But I did come to the realization that ebay is an evil place! It is a hell, the hell that Dante forgot! Or, you know, didn't exist during his time. Or maybe one of the existing just got a make-over and I didn't receive the memo... Regardless, I hate ebay and Bill Gates invented internet right? So I hate him too.

At least until I decide to sell some stuff on there, possibly in December...


Just not to be all negative, and for your daily dose of randomness, I luv my umbrella. It so pretty!


My outfit: dress- Burlington Coat Factory, belt (matches my earrings;)- Payless, capris- Ross maybe... (Embroidered flowers on them), socks- Target (They have a ladybugs on them), boots- Charlotte Russe, spotted scarf- Thrift Town (Unclear what the dots are... Could be leopard spots, leaves, or just spots.) , umbrella- UC Santa Cruz (Monet print on it.)

Even thinks she's crazy herself,
Ivy Frozen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Icy, you know me from Flickr Grimlok2k6. Listen have you ever heard of www.vrane.com
You may find that free sniping site worth a bit to you, if you ebay as much as i do. if you are interested, and need heads up to use it , let me know i will give you the rundown on how to use it.

Ivy Frozen said...

Oh hey! Thanks!