Saturday, August 04, 2007

How can something so wrong be so right?


Winona says they're wrong, but I love them. What's wrong with wings? How about a little sensitivity for our fairy friends?
But, seriously, it looks like that's just a shirt under the overalls, and the picture could be better. The model looks kind of like she's trying to stare me down and her left eye won't coorporate. Or she just slipped. Or she's having some trouble functioning. They were charging $269 for just the shortalls; they could have afforded to take a better picture.
But I love this outfit and how it suggests butterflies. I did my own inspired outfits, that don't really create the same effect, but I like them anyways.


In the Navy

This one went after the monocrome look, although the top has white dots on it. I'm holding For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison in my hand.


Browse Inside this book
Get this for your site


I was going to try to recreate that Tori picture, but I was too self concious and tired after hauling two packs of laminate up the stairs and into my place. And that's a fanny pack around my waist, not a belt. Viva la hands free revolution, baby!

Americana

In this photo, I just slipped myself and fell back against the wall, right as the timer went off and snapped the picture. I like the result though--a happy accident. This is the outfit I wore to go to Home Depot and do the same thing I did in the previous outfit. Beleive it or not, but the heels from the other outfit were comfier than these tiny wedge sandles.

Americana with Tree

Pics: click pics to be carried away for more info.

Dances with the dark side,

Ivy Frozen

No comments: