Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Obligatory Optimistic Post


So, here's the obligatory optimistic post for 2007. It's going to be awesome. Global warming and all that.

Yay!

So, anywho, now that New Years is over, I'm ready for Valentines Day. Why, I do not know... It's not exactly like I have someone special to share it with or anything and it is a holiday for couples. Maybe it's just because I'm a pink bunnies and flying ponies kind of gal, and a holiday that celebrates love--the thing that makes the pink bunnies and flying ponies go 'round-- is worthy of my attention. Or maybe it's because I love to ham up holidays, you know dressing up and all that, and Valentines Day is one of those that lends to this.

Outfit (From 1/2): sweater- Aeropostale (gift from sis) I normally don't shop there, except for boxers. (Men's boxers are so much better than women's...), blouse- mom (70s/80s), jeans- Ross, socks- Walmart, red patent ballet flats and ribbon belt- Ebay

Conga!
Ivy Frozen

No comments: