Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Into the Beyond!

I'm ready for spring. Maybe it's all the pictures of the Prada ads, sporting the turban, that have been all over the fashion blogs lately. Maybe it's the spring trend forcasting. Or maybe it's because I'm a spring baby.

It started inocently enough, with a fascniation with those wide pants with tiny feet sported by the shinigami of Bleach.

Professional Winter

Then, it grasped a whole Asian theme.

Ninja Aladdin

It retracted, keeping it's whole Far East Meets Middle East thing, but pairing it down to an obi style belt and the shoes.

Ivy Python

Then it went for gold! Total airy boho, fit for spring. Yes, Boho is spring, as black and white is winter, and mixed patterns are autumn.

Boho Remix De Nile

Spring is the season for nice flowy looks that will blow so beautifully as the wind accosts them, and will swirl so beautifully while you freeze because spring is taking its sweet time to warm up to summer and leave winter behind.

It also seems those Prada ads have influenced me, since I'm rocking a headscarf. It's actually a pratical thing for spring, since it keeps your hair nice and safe from the wind. Plus, you can just throw on a headscarf if you have a bad hair day, and you can also don one when you're in a hurry. Headscarf, a dress, and some shades, and you look classicly chic when you were really just lazy or overslept or something.

Watch, when spring finally arrives, I'll be over the whole headscarf thing and complaining about my allergies while I whine for summer to arrive.

My outfits: click the pictures if you care. The date on my camera is wrong, so they day they were uploaded to flickr is closer, if not the date, I wore the outfit.

A Ram-Lamb,
Ivy Frozen

P.S. Yes, I straightened my hair. It was upsetting me curly, not behaving right, so I decided to straigten for a bit. Usually when I go from straight to curly, my curls bounce back.

No comments: