Sunday, October 21, 2007

Trend Alert!

This just in!



Calm Before the Storm

A lot of neck action...



Tackle Fall


Bra Outline Visible through a colored shirt.

Puss in Boots



A Sorta Fairytale with you.

Graphic Afternoon

This scarf...with EVERYTHING!

Cat Woman

Business on top, party on the bottom!





  • The neck sees a revival of the double scarf but in a new (and exciting!) way. Instead of two knit-type scarves, I'm using a big rectangular one and a long one to create interesting arangements. It's like Marie Antoinette hairstyle, but for the neck.

  • For some reason, I've been loving the idea of a visble bra silhouette through a thin shirt. I'm not so crazy about it as white under white, but under a colored shirt is floating my boat.
  • I've also been feeling the Fairytale vibe after Gala Darling's fabulous post on the matter. That photo shoot was delicious, and implanted many ideas in my brain.

  • Recently, I've gone crazy for that scarf in my hair. I'm crazy about the color and pattern and how it interacts with the rest of my wardrobe. I wear it has a belt, around my neck, and even in my hair as there. In fact, it's in four of the five pictures in this post. I wonder if France is still relaxed about those marriage laws...
  • I also noticed in going through my photos that I have been relegating fun prints to skirts while wearing solids on top.
So, what are you wearing this autumn or just really itching to wear?

Images: Clicky if you have a mind to know where I got something, see more sizes, and some other info.

Setting her own trends,
Ivy Frozen

No comments: