Monday, July 23, 2007

Blog Tag

Summer Luvin

I have internet and I am back, as promised.

It seems I've been tagged by that rockin' lady over at Punky Style. So get ready, ladies and gents, for 7 random things about me, even more random than my usual randomness. But first, I must wax on about the rules of this little game, as copy and pasted from Punky:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

Aight! Here we go!


Uno: I think almost everything is better in a foreign language. I'll watch foreign soap operas, but can't stand American ones; I like more foreign pop songs than American. I guess the foreign language factor just ups their interest factor for me, and cultural differences have always interested me.


Dos: I apologize to dolls, stuffed animals, action figures, and any other toy I step on, sit on, knock over, etc. Curse you Rudolph, with your Island of Toys that No One Wanted, and Toy Story.

Tres: I never cut my finger nails because I hate the feeling of when my nails are cut. They break off naturally before they start that creepy curve thing, and I keep them clean.

Quatro: I'm addicted to those shows where they talk about and/or investigate hauntings, but I hate most horror movies.



Cinco: I wish Fantasia and lived up to Walt Disney's original vision, where it would be continually updated and changed featuring new segments alongside old favorites.

Seis: Six is my favorite number and lucky too.

Siete: I love the first Pokemon theme song.





I have the CD and listen to it when I need a boost.


So there you have it, seven random things about me.

But wait!

Ivy in Wonderland 2

It seems it took me so long to complete my first tag, that I have also been tagged by lovely The Happy Hippie.

What The Happy Hippie has to say on the matter:

I believe the idea is to post 5 little-known facts about yourself, and then tag
5 more people?
So, here's five little-known facts to go along with the seven random facts to make thirteen facts in all. But we'll just say the thirteenth is actually the fourteenth, to avoid the bad luck stigma and have something in common with hotel floor numbering. But, on to the facts:

1. When I was a little girl, I looked just like my mother when she was my age. Seriously. She showed me a picture once of her at my age and I thought it was a picture of me. Now that I've grown, I favor my father more in the looks department, although I'm still often told that I'm the perfect combination of my parents, both in looks and personality.

2. I do my best creative work after nine or ten at night. For some reason, all becomes clear to me at that point and work as one in a trance. On schoolnights, this is often around my bedtime, which makes it hard for me to sleep, since my brain is so active.

3. I don't smile in pictures because in previous pictures (mostly school pictures), I've been tired which causes my muscles to freak out. So when I'd smile for the picture, my cheek muscles would visably freak out. As a result, I formed a habit of not smiling in pictures, especially when I'm tired. My eyelid also twitches when I'm tired, as do my calf muscles.

4. I hope to open up an online shop, selling my original creations and refashioned clothing, and I just got a new sewing machine. ::insert mischievous look here:: I still need a dress form though. Anyone know where I can get a good one for a good price?

5. I've never been kissed.

There you have it. Now, since I've been tagged twice, and I really don't feel like tagging thirteen blogs--remember the unlucky thing!--, I'm going to tag six blogs--it being my lucky number and all-- because it's right in between the two. All ye tag can choose which of the two tags you wish to complete, if you wish to complete any at all. But beware, for he who breaks the blog tag chain suffers a 1,000 years of-- ergh, what? You won't live that long? Well, complete it or not. 'Tis your choice.

Now, I choose you: The Happy Hippie, Vintage Amore, Candid Cool, The Fray, The Cheap Chica, and I Like Her Style. Use your blog post attack!


My outfit: Same deal as always. Click the pic for outfit deets.


I wanna be the very best as I play with bolding text,


Ivy Frozen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now I among your readers

Anonymous said...

Tender-hearted prostatic hyperplasia, commonly known as BPH, is an enlargement of the prostate area. It is more exuberant in older men. As men are chic more educated about healthfulness issues, they convert to medical treatment for BPH. Dutas, a generic trim of Avodart([URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-package-insert.html]avodart package insert[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-and-ifis.html]avodart and ifis[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-breast.html]avodart breast[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/manufacturing-location-of-avodart.html]manufacturing location of avodart[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-weight-gain.html]avodart weight gain[/URL] ), has been proven as an moving treatment of BPH. BPH and its symptoms that adversely affect the eminence of lifestyle can be treated successfully at near Dutas. The primary hint of BPH is the frequency of requisite to urinate. This occurs as usual at evening but then progresses to the miss to urine as often as not entirely the day. BPH sufferers afterwards report a reduction in tenaciousness in urine stream. Trouble accompanies this reduction. A medical doctor should carry testing to terminate if BPH is the cause of the symptoms. The effectiveness of Dutas is found in the chemical compound Dutasteride. This influential ingredient is an alpha-reductase 5 inhibitor which impedes the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is considered a effective brand of testosterone. BPH symptoms vanish once the conversion is interrupted. Dutas has been found to be useful in BPH towards uncountable sufferers. Prescriptions finasteride and finasteride has been shown to only restrain one isoform of alpha redictase 5. It has been established that Dutasteride has been proven to bridle two isoforms. Dutas clearly appears to furnish the unexcelled treatment available as a service to BPH. Dutas put together be charmed as directed with some precautions. Erectile dysfunction and decreased sexy libido are the most commonly reported side effects during routine of Dutas. Gynecomastia or enlargement of manly boob conglomeration is another accomplishable side effect. Additionally, women who are suggestive or women inferior to be proper enceinte should not be exposed to Dutas; developing male fetuses can be adversely niminy-piminy on these inhibitors. Dutas can be absorbed wholly the fell so special suffering should be exercised in regard to expressive women or women imperfect to become pregnant. Another side power of Dutas is a positive one. Some men have reported braids replenishment while enchanting Dutas. BPH can be treated through discussing medications and possible side effects with a medical professional. Dutas can provide effective treatment of BPH. A worry-free, active way of life is justly advantage the effort.
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-my-hair.html]avodart my hair[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-result.html]avodart result[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/propecia-versus-avodart-for-hair-growth.html]propecia versus avodart for hair growth[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-and-liver.html]avodart and liver[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-side-affects.html]avodart side affects[/URL]