Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Apologies for my Disappearance

Like an Eagle
Yes, I dissappeared for a bit. But I have good reason! I was sick, my car broke down, I got sick again, my car got hit. But, on a more positive note, I was also in a very creative mood and doing some writing and other creations. If been furiously typing away on my new novel project. This one has been going around in my head for longer than the other one and has finally come to fruition, I think anyways. So, I've paused work on the other one as my main character in that one was too flat for my liking and taken up this one again. If you click that link, you can read the first chapter. The second chapter is also up, but I've made it so only members of the site can view it. Of course, you can always create a free account to view it if you want to; just don't say that I pimped the site out to you. Unless that's a good thing, of course. If you're bored, check it out and let me know what you think.

If you like reading and have some time to kill, I suggest checking the site out. Lot's of fabulous authors on there. I recommend WD Wilcox's port, after mine of course. But he's an awesome author with a little of everything in his port. Mine is filled with mostly fantasy and mythology pieces. Fancy that...

You can also see some of the fun I was having with Paint Shop Pro with the picture for this post, the closest I come to sweats by the way. Take that Juicy Couture! Click on the picture if you want more details on it. The background picure was actually taken by my daddy, so that's why it's so much nicer looking than any of mine.

But anywho, just an apology of sorts for anyone holding their breath for my next post,
Ivy Frozen

No comments: