Thursday, June 28, 2007

Street Fighter

Pin-Up Mouse


Who else is looking forward to Street Clash? It's a battle of international street style, with cities punching it out photo style to be declared the most stylish city by us internet voters. Looks like it has some great competitors, including some of my favorite street fashion blogs. It starts July 1st, and I'll be routing for my home city San Francisco, as repped by Street Fancy, although personally I think one of the European cities is going to win. You never know though, with the street photographers pulling out their best shots.

It's also a great place to pick up some new street fashion sites and when the clash begins, I hope to see a smoregisboard of awesome street outfits.

My Outfit: My laziness prevails. If ya like something in it, click the pick to head to its flickr page where all the info., which I could have typed in the same amount of time it took me to type this, lays.

Excited and Ready to Rumble, or you know, cheer peeps on,

Ivy Frozen

P.S. I don't actually know what they win if they win other than knowing they won Street Clash. No title, no nothing listed. Just assumed bragging rights.

No comments: