Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moving Day!

Backyardigan

I'm still doing some cleaning, but you all can take a peak at my new place if you'd like:

Ivy Frozen Productions

Same neighborhood; just moved down the street and upgraded a little bit. The new address is easier to remember and the space is a little more me.

Still to do:
I have about a million links to add, mostly those of Wardrobe Remixers from the most recent "Do you have a blog?" posts in the discussion area. If your blog was fashion/style related and had a clickable link, it's most likely on my list to be added.

Finish my how to sucessfully alter clothing series. I added P3, but there's still two more parts to go.

Fix some of the graphics.

Post my not really secret but still kinda secret news. Actually, I think I did mention it on there already, hmmm...

Start my new posts =) I've got lot's of ideas.

Moving on up,
Ivy Frozen

5 comments:

bellefantaisie.net said...

your outfit is cute!
x

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Please, give me link to download XRumer 7.0!!!
Thanks!

Always yours,
miss MW