Friday, September 14, 2007

Ivy Frozen Presents: How to Layer Ivy Style

Layering is so last year. Toss grunge back in the dumpster from which it sprang. This year is all about ladylike looks.

Bwahahhahahahahahaha!

And once you're done laughing with me, let's forget that. I actually have no idea what bull they're pitching this year, but layering is always in with shizo California weather and temperaturaly challenged classrooms. And so, as my gift to you, I now present the proper way to layer.

Now I know, all those magazines make layering seem like a science. Or you know, you just wonder how the models can still move their arms since they've piled up enough clothes to rival the little brother in A Christmas Story's orange snowsuit.


Step 1: "I'm cold."

Cat Woman
Step 2: Look in closet.

Eye of the Tiger



Step 3: Eyes land on tights and long socks; put on a pair.

Ode to the 90s
Step 4: Eye sweaters and jackets.

blur fun
Step 5: "But not that cold."

Magical Girl Ivy Frozen





Boogie

Step 6: Opt for a cropped jacket with short sleeves.


Because Ivy's have layers,

Ivy Frozen

P.S. Yes, that was a Shrek reference.

P.P.S. I know I've been MIA, but I've been busy with school and trying to make costumes this month. My return is forthcoming though. Cheer, masses. Cheer.

2 comments:

72 and sunny said...

GREAT post

Ivy Frozen said...

Thank you =)